We are a thriving patient-centered PT clinic located in Boulder, Colorado that is solely focused on treating pelvic-related and low back diagnoses.
Therapists have an opportunity to:
- Become a prominent go-to therapist working with a renowned specialty team (not a tack on satellite pelvic therapist at an ortho clinic)
- Join and be an integral part of a culture that puts patient health first (not a volume sausage factory)
- Fulfill a passion in the Men’s and Women’s health field and provide truly life-changing physical therapy (more satisfying than just treating commons ailments like a sprained ankle)
- Be a team member that is integral in shaping the future of the practice (therapist lead practice with a mission, values, goals approach)
- Continue to grow your career and technical skills with continuing education (in service and paid external course benefits)
- Contribute to an enjoyable, positive and team-orientated work environment (fun is one of our core values!)
- Be part of a movement to stop the silent suffering of our patient set (help spread the word about pelvic floor health)
- Live and work in the amazing outdoor playground of Colorado
Sound like a fit? Shoot us an email and let’s talk.
Copyright @2018 Pelvic Therapy Specialists, PC. All rights reserved.
Our clinic serves all of the Denver metro area, including: Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Lafayette, Longmont, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Brighton, Erie, Frederick, Firestone, North Denver, Northglenn, Broomfield, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Lyons, Lakewood, Dacono, and Commerce City