FEMALE PELVIC PAIN
Most people know that physical therapists treat muscles and soft tissue (think tennis elbow or sprained ankle).
Pelvic physical therapy is the same thing! Often, it is the musculoskeletal system surrounding the pelvis that causes pelvic pain.
ARE YOU EXPERIENCING
- sacroiliac joint pain/instability
- pain during or after intercourse
- painful periods (dysmenorrhea)
- abdominal and groin pain
- difficulty exercising
- difficulty wearing jeans, pants, or underwear
- vulvar, vaginal, clitoral, perineal, or anal pain
- interlabial, vulvar, or genital itching
- painful urination
- pain with sitting
- bike saddle/seat pain (cyclist syndrome)
- adhesion based infertility
- low back pain
YOU MAY HAVE
- Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD)
- Pudendal Neuralgia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Lichens Planus
- Lichens Sclerosus
- Tailbone pain/coccydynia
- Proctalgia Fugax
- Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
YOU’RE NOT ALONE
of Women Will Experience Musculoskeletal Related Pelvic Pain
DO YOU EXPERIENCE SYMPTOMS OF A YEAST
OR URINARY TRACT INFECTION BUT HAVE NEGATIVE CULTURES?
You may be misdiagnosed.
Copyright @2018 Pelvic Therapy Specialists, PC. All rights reserved.
Our clinic serves all of the Denver metro area, including: Boulder, Louisville, Superior, Lafayette, Longmont, Arvada, Westminster, Thornton, Brighton, Erie, Frederick, Firestone, North Denver, Northglenn, Broomfield, Golden, Wheat Ridge, Lyons, Lakewood, Dacono, and Commerce City